Warning Label for Shipments Not Allowed on Passenger Aircraft - Cargo Aircraft Only!
Bright Orange Labels warn airport personnel that shipment can only be loaded on cargo aircraft.
Labels are designed to meet the safety requirements of the IATA (The International Air Transport Association), the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) and 49CFR.
Do you have a question about this product? just fill the form below
|Label Dimensions:||4.75" x 4.5" (12.07 x 11.43 cm) (120.65 x 114.3 mm)|
|Label Shape:||Square Corner Rectangle|
|Label Material:||Orange Gloss Paper|
Some Common Uses for Cargo Aircraft Only Labels
- Apply to Shipping Boxes, Cartons, Envelopes and Poly Packs.
- Use on Shipments containing Delicate Instruments.
- Use on Shipments containing Computers or Electronics.
- Use on Shipments containing Glass, China or Breakable Items.
- Use on Shipments containing Antiques, Collectibles or Vintage Items.
- Use on Overseas and International Shipments.
- Use when you are Moving or Relocating.