"Consumer Commodity ORM-D" stickers are the labels you need when shipping products classified as other Regulated Materials for Domestic Transport. These items may be hazardous and may present a hazard during shipping.
Consumer commodity is a hazardous material that is packaged and distributed in a quantity and form intended for retail sale and designed for consumption for personal care or household use use.
Do you have a question about this product? just fill the form below
|Label Dimensions:||2.25" x 1.5" (5.72 x 3.81 cm) (57.15 x 38.1 mm)|
|Label Shape:||Square Corner Rectangle|
|Label Material:||White Gloss Paper|
|Adhesive:||Pressure Sensitive, Peel & Stick|
Some Common Uses for Consumer Commodity ORM-D Stickers
- Apply to Shipping Boxes, Cartons, Envelopes and Poly Packs.
- Use on Shipments containing Delicate Instruments.
- Use on Shipments containing Computers or Electronics.
- Use on Shipments containing Glass, China or Breakable Items.
- Use on Shipments containing Antiques, Collectibles or Vintage Items.
- Use on Overseas and International Shipments.
- Use when you are Moving or Relocating.